[volt-nuts] Signametrics usb DMM on Win-64?

Jan Fredriksson jan at 41hz.com
Tue May 13 12:43:59 EDT 2014

I have a Signametrics SMU2064 usb box. Signametrics where bought by Agilent
in 2010? and Agilent do not maintain software /drivers any more.

I'd like to run it under W64 if I could find usb drivers / updates.

It seems like Pickering, Marvin are producing some of the Signametrics
boxes, at least PXI versions. I have tried their software but it seems usb
drivers are not included. I think there are ftdi usb ic's in there...

Does anyone here have any experience in these, ideas on how it could be
solved?