[volt-nuts] 732A rear panel battery connector

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 07:50:35 EDT 2014

The cable connector for the 7061/7071/7081 is S-104-A053-130+

You will also need a cable clamp based on the size of the cable. Mine can
handle cables from 5.7mm-6.7mm.

http://ecommerce.keiconn.com/fischer-connectors/E3-104-3-6-7-B

You can find the different clamps in this catalog on page 6.

www.fischerconnectors.com/us/fr/content/alulite-series-catalogue

The rear reference input connector is a Switchcraft 05CL5MX.

I also had to replace the front panel connector as it had been damaged. The
replacement connector part number is D-104-A053-130
The replacement went quickly once the front panel was removed.

Todd