[volt-nuts] Finally got around to modifying my Fluke 845ab with LED's

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Tue Sep 9 15:48:01 EDT 2014

One thing that might be hosing things up a bit is white led's don't
switch quickly.  They are really UV LED's with a bit of fluorescent
material between the LED and the world.  The fluorescent material will
also luminesce for hours after the LED is turned off.  Perhaps because
the led never shuts off completely, it is biasing the meter up a few
tens of microvolts?

-Chuck Harris