[volt-nuts] Finally got around to modifying my Fluke 845ab with LED's

Dallas Smith dosmith at outlook.com
Mon Sep 15 16:19:21 EDT 2014

Thank you Robert for you experience,

  My white LED's did have a persistence to them, so I'm going to change
them to ORG/RED (615nm). I've temporarily using some low output amber
LED's and determined that the caps I changed needed to be changed back
to original values. I also modified the zero control circuit with a 1.25
volt reference centered at zero with two switching diodes to base the
offset at zero for less drift. I,m considering using the Linear chopper
amp Randy's using. But I'm not sure how to incorporate the gain control
at S101B? The over all feedback should be no problem.

Dallas