[volt-nuts] Finally got around to modifying my Fluke 845ab with LED's

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Sep 19 10:38:49 EDT 2014

Hi Mark,

Yes, I am certain that you can, but they are designed for
use in cell phone cameras, and other small digital cameras.

Their primary purpose is to make a blindingly bright burst
of white light to allow the camera to see.  If they are a
little slow to start up, and have an illumination hang at
the end, the camera won't care in the slightest... kind of
like the old magnesium flash bulbs.

I don't expect that they would make a suitable substitute
for an EG&G strobe lamp.

-Chuck Harris