[volt-nuts] HP-3458a display board

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 23:08:41 EDT 2015

Hi Randy;
I saw the same thing, That is a great deal, I though they were much more expensive. Even at half the price I would use the Keysight exchange program since they recently started offering free courier pick up, In addition you would have a warranty and most likely have a new VFD.
Cheers;
Thomas Knox

Ascent Concepts and Technology

4475 Whitney Place