[volt-nuts] HP-3458a display board

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:42:46 EDT 2015

Definitely good price. My replacement display board for a Keithley 2400 was ~$480.00 US. I could have replaced a few 3458A boards for a little more. Agilent typically sent me parts next day for no additional overnight charge. Keithley/Tek was ~$30 for standard shipping.

The bad thing is that the front/rear schadow switch was listed at the old A10 assembly price. I don't know if it was a mistake, but I grabbed a few extra before the Keysight change. The switches do go bad as I have changed them on two older meters.

Todd

Sent from my iPad