[volt-nuts] Fluke 760A Calibrator offered FOC

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Aug 9 07:27:14 EDT 2015

The 760A is now spoken for subject to collection, I'll post again if
there's any change to that.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

volt-nuts at febo.com writes:

I have a  Fluke 760A calibrator, complete with original manual including
schematics etc, that I haven't powered up for a few years but as best  I
remember was working last time I tried it.

This is  available free of charge to anyone willing and able to collect
from
the  west coast of Scotland.

It's far too heavy to ship and should be  accepted as is, I won't be
testing
it again as I don't have time to get  distracted chasing any problems that
might   arise.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR