[volt-nuts] LTZ1000A Heater Temp

Ben Clark bcjr at inbox.com
Thu Feb 12 00:38:54 EST 2015

Hello.  I have been watching volt-nuts and time-nuts for a while now and I have a question.

I am considering designing a LTZ1000A based voltage reference.  I have noticed for more stability, some have lowered the heater temp of the LTZ1000 from 85C to 40C.

On the LTC1000A, Linear notes that the unit has a different die, and they recommend running the LTZ1000A 10 degrees higher than the plain LTZ1000.  Has anybody computed the values of the resistors to run the LTZ1000A at 50C ?

Thanks - Ben