[volt-nuts] "*WAY* too expensive for even Keysight to redesign"

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:07:51 EDT 2015

"Our life cycle management program assures you of a dependable, quality
source of obsolete IC's forever. "
No mention that the price may go up exponentially each time you ask for a
quote, and don't try to buy two dozens. They probably won't make a run for
 much less than several thousand pieces, and there will be steep lot
charges in addition to a very high unit price.
Been there, done that...

Didier KO4BB