[volt-nuts] How accurate is a fluke after 9 years

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:17:19 EDT 2015

Frans,

Do you perform an in-house calibration with a 10V reference and 1 ohm & 10k resistors? I have been studying the recommended calibration intervals of Fluke's 57xx series calibrators and I wonder how well the unit maintains its stability over long intervals between trips to a cal lab.

Also, if you don't mind, would you give a ballpark figure for the cost of cal from your cal lab?

Todd

Sent from my iPad