[volt-nuts] Differential amplifier >=1Mhz

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Nov 23 15:35:29 EST 2015

The problem is a stand alone diff amp is going to be a low volume thing to
sell

Two of the best ones (one no longer made) are the Preamble DA1820/1822(A)
and DA1855(A)

http://cdn.teledynelecroy.com/files/manuals/da1820-1822_om.pdf

They were bought out by LeCroy and then LeCroy by Teledyne.

The 1855 (and 1855A) sell for quite a bit expect to pay around $1000 for
one.
I've seen 1822's for less the $200 but you have to have auto notify on the
auction sites set up.

I got one on the big auction site for $100 as a Buy-it-now. But that was
just luck.

Outside of the physics/chem/bio market there isn't anything.. a quick scan
on Google

http://www.tegam.com/product.asp?modelNumber=4040B

https://www.a-msystems.com/s-130-acdc-differential-amplifier-model-3000.aspx

http://www.bakelectronicsinc.com/2-3.html