[volt-nuts] Differential amplifier >=1Mhz

Andrea Baldoni erm191ba3 at ermione.com
Tue Nov 24 04:05:34 EST 2015

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 12:35:29PM -0800, Pete Lancashire wrote:

> The problem is a stand alone diff amp is going to be a low volume thing to
> sell

At this point I think I'm trying to solve a problem everyone (except in
very rare cases) solves in another way, so it's me I'm wrong.

Anyway thank everyone for all the suggestions; I set up the auto notify for
everything and let's see.

Just there are so many "strange things" around like the XL741 that are of
very dubious sell

http://shop.evilmadscientist.com/productsmenu/762

that what I think is a useful item had not to be so rare.

By the way, if I can open-design one, what features should it have? Anyone
interested?

Best regards,
Andrea Baldoni