[volt-nuts] Low-cost voltage reference questions

Andreas Jahn Andreas_-_Jahn at t-online.de
Tue Nov 24 12:54:53 EST 2015

Hello Lars,

or course you are right: the AD587 (10V) and AD586 (5V) are the best
(unheated) chips with hermetically package today.
I think they would be even perform better with a metal can housing,
since the mechanical
decoupling from PCB forces (e.g. from humidity) is better from principle
for the TO-99 package.
(at least if you let the legs quite long).

But of course the mechanical decoupling can be done also by some other way.

with best regards

Andreas