[volt-nuts] Low-cost voltage reference questions

Ian Johnston ian at ianjohnston.com
Wed Nov 25 06:28:26 EST 2015

Hi all,

Just a note:
On my own project, I had used the MAX6350 in the prototype and the major
downside for me was the thermal hysterysis it had. Then again, I had mounted
a small crystal heater on top of it (set to 32degC +/- 0.1degC)......and I
was pushing the limits as I was trying to resolve down to 38uV on a 0-10Vdc
range using the 6350 as the 18bit DAC's 5V ref.

Ian.