[volt-nuts] Fluke 540B...

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Tue Sep 15 17:42:57 EDT 2015

Do you have access to a calibrated 3458A?

David Partridge 
-----Original Message-----
From: volt-nuts [mailto:volt-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Harris
Sent: 15 September 2015 21:43
To: Discussion of precise voltage measurement
Subject: [volt-nuts] Fluke 540B...


I need to calibrate my 5200B AC calibrator, and I find that my Fluke 540B has a bad thermocouple, and the 540B I bought on eBay to replace it has a missing thermocouple....

Does anyone have Fluke 540B, with a good thermocouple, that I can buy?

Or, an A54-2 with a good thermocouple?

Or, a good thermocouple?

Or a better, but affordable, way to calibrate a 5200A AC calibrator?


-Chuck Harris
volt-nuts mailing list -- volt-nuts at febo.com To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts
and follow the instructions there.

More information about the volt-nuts mailing list