[volt-nuts] Fluke 540B...

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Tue Sep 15 17:57:19 EDT 2015

No.  I can't say that I do.

I seem to have access to lots of things that are uncalibrated,
or poorly calibrated, on AC.  I think I need my transfer standard
to be working.

-Chuck Harris

David C. Partridge wrote:
> Do you have access to a calibrated 3458A?
> Regards, David Partridge -----Original Message----- From: volt-nuts
> [mailto:volt-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Harris Sent: 15 September
> 2015 21:43 To: Discussion of precise voltage measurement Subject: [volt-nuts]
> Fluke 540B...
> Hi,
> I need to calibrate my 5200B AC calibrator, and I find that my Fluke 540B has a
> bad thermocouple, and the 540B I bought on eBay to replace it has a missing
> thermocouple....

More information about the volt-nuts mailing list