[volt-nuts] Fluke 720a self calibration repair

David Garrido d.garrido at me.com
Tue Sep 29 16:47:33 EDT 2015

Thank you Bill.  I think I found the exact same thing.  I have to add them to the "need to order” list.

I am very hopeful that I can get this whole analog ac/dc calibration nailed by the first of the year.  Going at it from a mostly independent lab standards point, it is not an easy thing to accomplish for less than a WHOLE bunch-o-time and a little cash at the right moment.  It is a great learning experience so far!!!!!

Cheers,

David