[volt-nuts] Datron 1281 NVRAM woes

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 23:16:54 EDT 2016

Bert,

I did a test not that long ago for another volt-nut by disconnecting the
cable between the digital and DCV boards. I got the following error:
"9005.9 Pon tru/compl  00173A".

One of mine came with a 9005.7 00150C error and it turned out to be a
disconnected cable on one of the option boards (resistance?). Most likely
not your problem but it could indicate one of the option boards is not
responding. I could try and make some time disconnecting each of the boards
and reporting back their errors. It could narrow down your problem. Let me
know, and I will clear some bench space after work.

Also, another member had issues that were resolved by changing the EPROMs.
Let me know which version you have. The same version may be archived on
xDevs. If you have a programmer, you can verify your checksums against the
archived copy.

Agree with acbern on borked cals. A new cal and SRAM may be in your future
if you can get the other error cleared.

Todd