[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 randomly re-initialises

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 12:53:21 EDT 2016

The calibration EEPROM (EAROM) is fine, if that goes AWOL, the problems are quite different.  If the EPROMs on the logic board have bit-rot, then I can see that causing a program fault resulting in a reboot. Though that normally shows as a checksum failure causing a hang during boot.  Then you have to play guess the bad EPROM.

Dave