[volt-nuts] Keithley 2001 - do you need to open it to calibrate it?

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:46:30 EDT 2016

David,

I have found that many sellers like to remove any calibration stickers or
tamper evident stickers. Not sure why they do that as a sticker does not
mean the item is calibrated.

If you have 14 days, run it through the paces and perform self-tests. There
are some test scripts here https://xdevs.com/article/dmm_noise/ to see if
the meter is measuring close to others.