[volt-nuts] Hello and relay card for HP 3457a

lincoln lincoln at ampmonkeys.com
Wed May 11 16:55:36 EDT 2016

Hello,
	I have been a long timer lurker of the list via the archive. It was a big help getting my Ebay 3457a up and running.

Now I hate to be that guy that joins the list and then BAMB tuns around as asks a favor but i'm afraid I have to be that guy. I am looking for a relay card for the 3457a. I need to set up a board level tester and the internal scan card would simplify things quite a bit.

Ether relay card would work, I'm happy to pay for the card or trade for the rear terminal card and cover shipping.  (I'm in CA USA)

I have been looking on ebay as well. If a unit come up I will jump on it. A detected switch unit is also a less than ideal option but so be it.  One way or another the tester will get put together.

Thank you for your time.

Link