[volt-nuts] Availability of 3458A in Europe after the end of 2016.

saposoft at sica-it.com saposoft at sica-it.com
Tue Nov 15 09:53:21 EST 2016

Being a Seller/maker of lead acid batteries have to point out that a medium sized battery goes by 30 + kilos of Lead, by far the biggest contributor to contamination by heavy metals .
BUT in EU, in Italy at least they are regulated as a waste since long before rohs came to life. Anyway look we still have a great deal of suppliers with ShPb solder in stock and i’m piling up all i can :)

BTW as a service to fellows eng/volts nut a I can replace almost any battery in an instrument with exact part or 100% compatible either Lithium, NiMh (sorry no NiCd anymore) or Lead-acid, for the price of postage+ battery(huge discounted price), just dont ask 1000’s of them :)