[volt-nuts] Need Fluke 332B PCB contacts

roman romeo987 at westnet.com.au
Sun Jul 30 20:42:33 EDT 2017

I tried quite hard to find some of these some years ago without luck. I have
some strips (see photo) removed from a card, but there is a problem with
re-use because of the way the pins are splayed after insertion, as can
(just) be seen in the photo (sorry about the clarity - I had to restrict the
size). A reused pin would rely on the solder joint only for mechanical
strength (the splayed bits break off if you try to straighten them) -
probably ok for a small number of insertions, but not ideal. If you want to
play with this I have a spare 20 way (easy to cut) which you can have for
the cost of postage, but I am in Australia, so that  may be not worth the
quality of the result. Let me know.
All my (extensive) mods so far to my 332 have involved either a daughter
board piggy-backed onto the original, or a straight out re-purposing of the
original (cut tracks, extra holes, etc).

Roman