[volt-nuts] Anyone got a photo of a 3458A with "new volt" printed on it?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue May 30 14:49:00 EDT 2017

Hi Dave:

I remember this.  We already had an HP 3458 that was calibrated to the Old Volt and I ordered a new one that came with a
"new volt" sticker.  Tom, in the cal lab, connected them both to a voltage standard (maybe the Fluke 332) and the
difference in their readings was very close to the deference in the definitions.  Note the voltage source does not need
to be accurate for this comparison, just stable.

http://www.prc68.com/I/HP3458DVM.shtml
http://www.prc68.com/I/Fluke332B.html

PS Let me know if you find a photo of the sticker.

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com