[volt-nuts] Anyone got a photo of a 3458A with "new volt" printed on it?

Frank Stellmach frank.stellmach at freenet.de
Wed May 31 15:57:05 EDT 2017

 >> I was chatting to someone from my radio club in the pub last night,
and somehow we got onto the definition of a volt.
 >> I'd like to try to research this, and perhaps give a talk at our
radio club on it.

David, there was very good Swiss metrology school in 2007, Les Houches,
where Blaise Jeanneret published a concise presentation about the Volt,
its definition and history. Unfortunately, this is nowhere online anymore.

I could send it to you, if you were interested.

Frank