[volt-nuts] Best way to measure micro Ohms

ed breya eb at telight.com
Tue Oct 3 23:06:35 EDT 2017

Coincidental to all this micro-ohms and nanovolt talk, I've been doing
some severe large scale garage cleaning to thin stuff out. I found that
audio amplifier that I mentioned earlier, that is good for some LIA
reference driver applications. I also found my low-level measurement
notebooks, including the datasheet and my notes about its operation and
modifications. I found that the exact same datasheet I got online years
ago is still available, so here it is, if anyone is interested.

http://www.toacanada.com/assets/files/BG-10_IM.pdf

I also dug out the old Keithley 148 nanovoltmeters, etc, and couldn't
resist fooling around with them for a bit. I'll have more to say later,
but in new threads.

Ed