[volt-nuts] Need Fluke 332B PCB contacts

Chris Farley kc9ieq at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 15:51:08 EDT 2017

Hi Dave,
Did you ever find contacts to build your board?  I've uncovered some documentation and deciphered the part number structure, and have put in for multiple p/n quotes at a surplus/parts hunter company I've dealt with in the past.  IF some of these contacts are located and available, the minimum order amount is typically around $100...  So depending on unit price, this may or may not be a cost effective venture...  Would like to hear your thoughts on this.
Regards,
Chris kc9ieq