[volt-nuts] Two 4338B high resistance meters fail on the same range - Keysight can't adjust EEPROM of either.

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Wed May 2 13:27:46 EDT 2018

Dave wrote:

> This has certainty got me thinking about what might be happening, although
> the fact Keysight have said they can't update the EEPROM, suggests they
> have the software to do it.

Or does it mean they have lost the software to do it?  Does the cal
certificate have "as received" and "as adjusted" error readings for
other ranges?  If not, perhaps they adjusted nothing, which would leave
open the possibility that they simply cannot adjust these meters anymore
due to lack of software.

Best regards,

Charles