[volt-nuts] 3457A (6.5 digit multi-meter). Is it best to keep it on?

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Tue May 15 09:03:47 EDT 2018

I would recommend leaving it on. You want to make sure it soaks as long as
possible and then test it before shipping.

Keysight soaks the 3458A before testing and it makes sense since you want
to calibrate the meters as if they are in use 24/7.

Inspect the supplies and make sure you have no leaking caps. It would be a
shame to have a part fail once it reaches their lab.

Good luck,
Todd