[time-nuts] Prologix & 3478A

Grant Hodgson grant at ghengineering.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 08:59:39 EST 2007

Chuck et al

I connected my Prologx 3.12 to the 3478A, ran 7470.exe and the 3478A's
TLK icon came on straight away, with the RMT icon coming on a few
seconds later.  Repeated it for good measure with the same result.

7470.exe reported an error saying that it was talking to unsupported
device '0.43700E.00' or something similar so the Prologix was getting
some data from the 3478A.

Looks like the Prologix adapter is OK.

regards

Grant