[time-nuts] Power Back-up

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sun Aug 9 22:16:54 UTC 2009

Ordinary car batteries are not tolerant of deep discharge.  In a car they
get charged almost constantly and even after a cold morning start they
immediately get charged again.  They are not designed for deep discharge and
if used in such a service will not last long.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net