[time-nuts] Advantages & Disadvantages of the TPLL Method

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 11:17:11 UTC 2010

sar10538 at gmail.com writes:

Well,  Mr. Smartypants, the difference here is that his Snake Oil has
been proven  to work. I don't particularly care how the thing works
mathematically, I'm  more interested in the results. If you want to get
bogged down in the nitty  gritty instead of looking at the big picture
then you are the one loosing  out here.

A respected member of this list carried out tests of this  TPLL
implementation against a $$$$ expensive piece of equipment and  found
it produced very similar results over an expected range of  usability
with a lot of different DUT and spending a month doing it. Stop  trying
to extract stuff out of Warren that he has already said he is  unable
to give you. He is an amateur experimental engineer (no  offence
intended Warren) and as such doesn't have, or need, to understand  this
stuff mathematically or in the secret special language that only  the
professional engineering gods know. He has something you don't  have,
he has a $10 gadgit that produces results that are easily good  enough
for many on this list. So it looks like your the looser  here!

Whilst it's possible you might have been blessed with inner  secrets hidden
from us mere mortals, it would seem much more likely  that you're just
droning the mantras of the master.

And if "I got my G8 before you" is in any way important to  you, then I
find that really sad.

Over and out

Nigel
GM8PZR