[time-nuts] Just for Fun - Synergy Systems SSR-6T PPS Comparison

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 07:10:51 UTC 2012

Hi David: I got my new SSR-6T today, quite prompt. I can't find a darn
thing about pinout or anything else on the Synergy site, nor can I
produce anything from Boogle. Where did you find the info? I have a call
in to Synergy, but I'm just wondering...
Thanks
Don

Don,

This from Tech Note #493 which I was kindly sent.  I would have posted text,
but it's a graphic...

David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk