[time-nuts] SSR-6t Connector

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:41:00 UTC 2012

Not to hijack the thread. I purchased a ssr and have not rcvd it yet. But
my simple interest is to if needed replace the rcvr in my z3801. There have
been threads on time-nuts that these rcvrs do fail with age.
My belief is that though the connector on the 3801 may be different and it
is 5V, essentially connecting the 1 pps TX RX data and power should allow
this to replace the older rcvr.
Am I on the right track?
As a longer term goal and question does this new rcvr actually improve a
3801s stability?
Thanks
Paul
WB8TSL