[time-nuts] Any tutorial available for Lady Heather displays?

mflawson2 at cox.net mflawson2 at cox.net
Tue Dec 2 19:16:27 EST 2014

Hi, I'm a new time nut -- first posting...

For us newbie time nuts, is there any explanation on all the detailed data
that's available in Lady Heather?

I'm connected to a Trimble Resolution T.  I understand some basic things like
ADEV, but I can't find any explanations online for all the other data I'm seeing
on the screen.  For instance, what's the slowly-moving magenta sawtooth wave?

I searched both the Lady Heather documentation and the time-nuts archive, but to
no avail.

I want to learn more in general about timing, deviation, steering, GPSDO's,
etc., but Lady Heather seems to assume you know that all the data  means
already.

Thanks for any info!
Mike