[time-nuts] Short-term frequency stability symposium 1964

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Sun Jul 31 06:40:33 EDT 2016

I was looking through my files and found a 1965 NASA publication that
contains the papers presented at a 1964 IEEE-NASA symposium on the
short-term stability of oscillators.  It's a wonderful collection of
seminal papers by most of the usual suspects of the era (see attached
table of contents).

I posted it to Didier's site.  It's still in quarantine, but will be
searchable when Didier moves it into the general population (which could
take several weeks).  The file name is:

    "Short-Term Frequency Stability IEEE-NASA symposium NASA SP-80 1965"

Best regards,

Charles