[time-nuts] Standard Room Calibration Procedure

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:00:03 EST 2016

As to calibration interval, you should look for example at page 3-2 of HP
Manual 10811-90002, where they give general principles and then specific
examples to find the "minimum calibration interval".

This manual online at http://www.leapsecond.com/museum/10811a/10811a.pdf

They also give several pages of recommended procedures (going beyond simply
recalibration) and sample test data sheet. Most (all?) HP manuals include
such procedures and a sample test data sheet.

This is actually much more specific to timing equipment, than the
calibration intervals that an avionics shop might be required to have their
equipment recalibrated at.

Tim N3QE