[time-nuts] GPS III

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Nov 13 08:56:25 EST 2017

Hi

There are papers from ION and other places detailing testing on the
new(er) clocks. They do have quite good ADEV performance. If they
start showing up on eBay, expect a bidding war ….

The most useful thing for an L1 user is getting the added bits into the
datastream for the epoch. That (plus ground firmware changes) will
get rid of our roll over issues. Not much help for older product though.

Bob