[volt-nuts] vSolartron7081 rom reading

m k m1k3k1 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 16:57:04 UTC 2013

Hi David,

well it is currently working and close to calibrated as far as I can tell. But I want to get those calibration factors saved before it dies on me. Last calibrated 2008, and well down on drift by now.

I get a diurnal 0.14 microvolt drift with a shorting plug that stays on when not in use. a drift of about 0.1 microvolts in about 3 weeks. Nothing else to confirm anything else as I have only just got it chatting out through the rs232.

I will have to buy something to read them with.

M K