[volt-nuts] Fluke 732A themistor reading

Todd Micallef tmicallef at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 14:36:41 EDT 2014

Randy,

Two of mine read in the 3.7-3.8K range, another reads in the 4.2K range. It
is a good sign if the reading dropped in a few hours after turn-on. I
believe the lower thermistor readings indicate the older 732A oven. Some
minor changes were made and both manuals are available on Didier's site.
Verify that the 1V and 1.018V outputs are functioning as well as the 10V
obviously. There have been a few sold recently on eBay with one or both of
the 1V outputs reading low or dead.

Todd