[volt-nuts] Junior Member Lost Shirt on 720a KVM Purchase

Dallas Smith dosmith at outlook.com
Wed Mar 25 11:37:39 EDT 2015

Hi Stan,

You might try this switch:

Mouser:
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/NKK-Switches/PS4N-RO/?qs=%2fha2pyFadug%2fwBhWOsUs7NW51XexCQfYKxMRl5YOsfFFMCVUiewJdw%3d%3d
<cid:part1.09050105.05060705 at outlook.com>

It's a 30 amp (for low contact resistance) silver plated 12 positions,
four decks. It may have a diameter that is too large. You will solder
the wires to the switch, remove screws.
I used it in my metrology switching center posted on:

http://ko4bb.com/manuals/download.php?file=Fluke/Fluke_720a_Switching_Center.zip

Its is currently listed on mouser as Obsolete, I purchased these about
two years ago.

Dallas